Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life as a 330lb guy is forever interesting. Apparently, i burst out of my pants getting out of my car today. So much for 46 waist pants! Now only 48" waist for me!

Its hard to believe how much I've grown over the last 12 years since I started gaining. I started out at 32" to 34" waist pants at age 27, and 16" neck shirts. I wore large shirts and shorts, without any difficulty. Shopping at regular stores was no issue, and I liked how my muscles looked in the outfits i bought.

My gains were really quick at first- I packed on 90lb (about 50% of my body weight) in less than a year. During that time, I could feel my body swelling up almost daily. I'd sit down and feel my belly rest more and more on my thighs, and started feeling my thighs pressing against the arms of chars. In fact, it was so compelling that I was aroused nearly all the time. My waistline expanded about 1" per month, and i must have gone through a set of clothes every 2-3 months. By the time that year ended, my waist was 42-44, and I was dressing in XXL shirts, with an 18.5" neck. (Currently I wear 48" pants, XXXLT shirts, and 20-20.5" neck).

To gain that fast, I started eating 5-6 meals per day (breakfast, mid-morning meal, lunch, mid-afternoon meal, first dinner, 2nd dinner). While not all meals were huge, I would get at least 500-1000 calories in at a sitting at a minimum. In addition, I started guzzling gainer shakes every night, and when they started to taste bad, I switched to drinking homemade ice cream shakes (50% ice cream and 50% whole milk- or half-n-half). These worked all to cause me to balloon up. I remember lots of double-takes that year from friends and coworkers. Several people didn't recognize me who hadn't seen me in 6 or 8 months. While I wasn't into being made fun of, I did enjoy the reactions i would notice in people.

One downside to gaining so fast was the development of stretchmarks. My upper arms, belly, and love handles broke out in progressively larger stretchmarks. I loved seeing then grow, and I wore them as a badge of honor. The more I gain, the more they appear, though the oldest strips have faded to white and are barely visible. For me, they are a sign of a body gaining faster than "intended," and it is quite a turn-on to see them on me or others!

My gains slowed down as I started my career. I re-gained and lost the same 30 lb, but i was definitely a fatboy by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment