Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More than a few years ago, I made a decision that I could only date guys into gaining and encouraging. I dated my first gainer/encourager boyfriend back when i was skinny. The physical and emotional connection that developed from totally baring my soul and intimate desires was amazingly intense. While that relationship didn't last,  I could never see myself ever dating a "civillian" with whom I would have to hide my true nature. I have been very lucky to have met very cool guys into this over the years, and dated several gainers and encouragers who were supportive of my expansion. Even better, six years ago, I met my gainer/encourager soulmate. He has been supportive of my goals, and his superb cooking has certainly manifested itself in my expanding waistline. Fortunately, gaining isn't the sole basis of our relationship, but it makes intimacy so much more intense. Some of my favorite recollections involve him pouring gainer shakes into me until I can barely move, and measuring my girth before and after. So far, my biggest is 66" sitting down, and 60" standing. Since we met, I have gained about 70 lb, and look forward to another 40-50lb.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment